Club Forum/Rugby Smart Course Update 2022
Once again, apologies for all of the emails with updates on cancellations of the Rugby Smart courses over the last couple of weeks.
We have been caught between a ‘rock and a hard place’ with staff shortages, understanding the current risks of hosting courses under the current circumstances, and wanting to ensure our rugby community has the correct information given to them on an appropriate platform whilst not disrupting your already busy calendars.
Here is the update that ALL club coaches and management need to know:
- The CLUB FORUM & RUGBY SMART COURSE on Monday 28th March will be done via zoom (6.30pm – 8.30pm)
- ALL Rugby Smart courses that were originally planned have been cancelled and will be incorporated into the Club Forum on this night. This is compulsory for ALL Senior A and Senior B team management from ALL clubs.
- Zoom details will be sent out to clubs on the week leading up to the course, as well as the agenda for the night. It will be recorded.
Please note the evening will be held in two parts:
- The first part will be the Club Forum and involve presentations from the Swampfox coaches, the Referees on the new law trials and clarification of the club rugby draw.
- The second part will be the Rugbysmart course. There will be a short break in between.
Please send the email details of all your personnel to us so they can be invited. If you are unable to ‘zoom in’ then please contact Richard Foster or if you have any questions or queries about this email@example.com.
Scott Day | Rugby Development Officer | 027 281 5270