2021 “Junior Rugby Finals Day” Programme
MESSAGE FROM THE TVRFU
Welcome to all friends, family, supporters, team management and most importantly our players to the Thames Valley Rugby Football Union Junior Rugby Finals Day at Whangamata Rugby & Sports Club.
It is an absolute privilege to welcome you all here today in the beautiful Whangamata, to witness the cream of the crop in Thames Valley Junior Rugby. It has been a hard slog for the past 11 weeks battling it out to reach this stage of your respective competition, so congratulations for making it thus far.
Today, we would like to thank all of our volunteers for giving up their time to make this day happen. Without singling out people, I would like to thank the Whangamata Junior Rugby Club for all of your hard work in and behind the scenes for hosting today, the referees for giving up their time to come and officiate matches today, and to the Junior Rugby Clubs for your fantastic communication and organization on your end.
Have fun, play hard and have a fantastic day!
Thank you to Subway Paeroa for sponsoring Junior Rugby in the Thames Valley in 2021!
- To avoid time constraints, all prize giving’s will occur straight after games at the TVRFU Tent. Please ensure your team vacates the field promptly and moves to this area straight after your final for the presentation.
- Each finalist team will receive food/drink tickets for their team at their managers meeting. Tickets can be redeemed for food/ drink at clubrooms.
- Gazebos will be placed around the field area for team changing and meeting points. Teams may need to share.
- Year 7/8 teams to change in clubroom changing sheds. Any female players who wish to change can use the female toilets in the clubrooms.
- Coffee and Tea will be available in the Clubrooms.
- St Johns will be available onsite for any medical assistance.
- $3 Sausage sizzle and drinks available at clubrooms.
- QR Scan codes will be displayed around the event. Please encourage public to scan. Hand sanitizer will available at stations around the event.
- Toilets and water at clubrooms. Toilets can be also found in the block near the skate bowl.
- A coned drop off zone is available at the front of the clubrooms for teams to drop off gear.
- Blue lines on Parking map (See below) indicate parking available. Please be mindful not to park in driveways and take note of yellow no parking lines along Aickin Rd.
- Please remind children that NO boots are to be worn inside the clubrooms.
- In the event of a tie at the end of normal time for Year 3,4,5,6 and Year ⅞ Plate – the trophy will be shared. Year ⅞ Championship if a tie at the end of normal time it will be decided by a further five minutes each way, will be played and teams will change ends from those they played in the second half of their game and change ends again after the first five minutes. If still drawn the championship will be shared between the two teams.