Free Video Series ↓
Junior Rugby Coaching
– John Leslie
- Are you coaching a junior rugby team this season?
- Or do you know someone that is?
Coaching kids rugby can be a real challenge.
I know, because when I started coaching, it was hard to find skill drills and games that were just right for my junior team.
And I found it difficult to clearly communicate my ideas.
I would often feel frustrated because my team practices were not as good as I wanted them to be.
Does this sound familiar to YOU?
Since then (10 years ago now) I’ve had 1000’s of hours in the field and I’ve learnt so much about how to be a better junior rugby coach.
Now when I coach a junior rugby team I coach with CONFIDENCE and CONTROL and my players are engaged and they enjoy action packed fun practices.
It’s all because I follow the core principals for successfully coaching a junior rugby team.
And now I have put together for the first time a brand new video series that I want to share with you.
In this video series will show you how you can successfully and easily coach your junior rugby team regardless of your rugby experience.
If you are new to rugby, Welcome to the rugby family!
To register for this free online video series click this link and opt in
Leave the horrible feeling of frustration behind.
Coach with Confidence and Control and take your junior rugby team coaching to the next level.
Opt-in Now and you get
- Instant free junior rugby coaching book download full of rugby skill drills, games, coaching tips, diagrams and notes to get you started
- Free 3 part junior rugby coaching video series that will show you how to successfully and easily coach your junior rugby team.
- And 6 x free rugby coaching videos in my follow up emails to you.
Thanks so much,